Saturday, August 9, 2014

New DT member - Jayashree

Dear Friends,

I'm happy to introduce you all our new designer – Jayashree Mohan Reddy who is joining us in our Catchy design team..

Let's give a warm welcome to Jayashree.

Read on to get to know Jayashree and her crafty world!



 This is Jayashree from Bangalore, I am a UI Designer by profession turned to stay at home mom for my 20 month old little charm and a hobby photographer. This awesome world of scrapbooking was introduced by my sister. Stared this craft to record my little one’s memories, and is always amazed by the difference scrapbooking makes in memory keeping process. Also a blogger since 2012 (c-r-e-a-t-i-v-e--bee.blogspot.in).

Now over to her work which we hope will inspire you to take part in our current challenge CSCC#6 - Pattern Paper fun Challenge.



Isn't it stunning. It is a beautiful card with Pattern papers. Join me in welcoming such a talented crafter Jayashree!

We hope you are ready to try your hand with this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, stay tuned for more inspirations from our team, Happy crafting friends!

8 comments: