Sunday, August 3, 2014

Introducing our new DT member - Rahmat

Hello friends! it's Deepti Malik here. As you already know that we are introducing our new Design team members and now its my turn to introduce Rahmat, a truly talented artist/ crafter. She blogs at Cards and cooking corner. What I like the most about her is how she brings out some of the most unique ideas and design in her cards :) Welcome to the team Rahmat !!

Let's know her a bit better...
Displaying rah.png
Hello! I am Rahmat and I love to do many different types of crafts such as card making, nail art, embroidery, sewing etc. Other than craft, I love to cook, in fact I do give cooking lessons in India Cuisine.
On personal from, I am in my late thirties. I am a wife to an amazing hotelier plus a very involved mom to a teen boy and a preteen girl. I also work as a substitute teacher.

Here's her card for the CSCC #6 - Pattern Paper fun
Displaying raha.jpg

Wow ! Isn't she extremely talented :) besides serving as an inspiration, she can also guide us in our kitchens :) LOL. So glad to have you on the team.

and friends don't forget to Create something Catchy :)

8 comments: